Fire crews responded Sunday morning to another incident on Railway Avenue.
Fortunately, the incident at the Garage nightclub in the Travelodge, at the corner of 101st and Railway Avenue, was not as serious as the major fire at the Jesus is Alive building two weeks before. Here, the issue was a large amount of smoke that filled the main floor around 9 a.m.
Fire crews found that it was an overheated furnace motor that was smoking out the main floor. The firefighters quickly isolated the situation and were able to clear the smoke from the building, using fans.
Four apparatus and nine fire personnel were on scene for almost an hour. Also there were the RCMP, WPD Ambulance, bylaw enforcement officers, SaskPower and SaskEnergy.