Saturday July 26, 2014




Drumming Hill CO incident

Comments

There were no injuries reported in a carbon monoxide scare at the Drumming Hill Youth Centre near Saskatchewan Hospital outside North Battleford.

One fire apparatus and three fire personnel from North Battleford Fire and Emergency Services responded to the scene and were there for about 15 minutes. Fortunately, the incident was resolved quickly as it was determined there was a faulty detector on the premises.


Comments

Comments


NOTE: To post a comment in the new commenting system you must have an account with at least one of the following services: Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, OpenID. You may then login using your account credentials for that service. If you do not already have an account you may register a new profile with Disqus by first clicking the "Post as" button and then the link: "Don't have one? Register a new profile".

The The Battlefords News-Optimist welcomes your opinions and comments. We do not allow personal attacks, offensive language or unsubstantiated allegations. We reserve the right to edit comments for length, style, legality and taste and reproduce them in print, electronic or otherwise. For further information, please contact the editor or publisher, or see our Terms and Conditions.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Quick Vote

Survey results are meant for general information only, and are not based on recognised statistical methods.


Markets





LOG IN



Lost your password?