The Humboldt Journal began publishing a newspaper the same year Saskatchewan became a province, in 1905. Robert Telfer was the first publisher, with the Telfer family following in his footsteps until 1994 when the family tradition faded into history. It was then, The Humboldt Journal was purchased by Prairie Publishing Ltd. The final evolution took place on March 1, 2005, Prairie Publishing was purchased by Glacier Ventures Inc.
Now, the Journal employs a staff of 12, plus a wealth of paper deliverers and prints the Humboldt Journal and East Central Trader.
Contact us today:
By phone: 306-682-2561
By email: email@example.com