Submitted by Battlefords RCMP
Wednesday, June 2, through Tuesday, June 8, Battlefords RCMP responded to 477 calls for service. These included:
• Five missing persons reports, three still active.
- UPDATE: Skyler Tinker, 13, and Aliyah Natomagan, 13, were located in Saskatoon on the 3rd of June. They were reported missing again on the 4th. They are believed to be in the North Battleford area or in the Saskatoon area.
- UPDATE (1:30 p.m.): Josie Diamond, 21, reported missing on the evening of June 6, has been located.
• 32 assault investigations.
- Police were called to the Battlefords Provincial Park on June 8 shortly before 10 p.m. on a report of a woman who was assaulted by a male. The male was reported to have struck her with a gun case and pointed a firearm at her. She was located by members and found to have sustained minor injuries. A 27-year-old male was located and arrested several hours later and is currently in custody. The investigation is ongoing.
• Five break and enters
• Five stolen vehicles
- 2003 Grey Ford F350 with Saskatchewan License 973LXC reported stolen from the 1600 block of 102nd Street in North Battleford between 7 and 7:30 a.m. on the 1st of June.
- 2002 Blue Chevrolet Trailblazer with Saskatchewan License 440MGC reported stolen from the 1400 block of 101st Street in North Battleford on the morning of June 5.
• 30 Mental Health Act investigations.
• Three Health/COVID violation investigations. One person faces pending charges for alleged violation of quarantine protocols.
• Two charges relating to impaired driving.
• A warrant for arrest has been issued for Creedance Stone, 23, of North Battleford for pointing a firearm, stemming from an incident on the Red Pheasant First Nation on the evening of June 6.
Anyone with information on any incident is urged to call the Battlefords RCMP at 306-446-1720 or Saskatchewan Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).