Battlefords RCMP responded to 524 calls for service from Wednesday, July 14, through Tuesday, July 20. These included:
* 10 missing persons reported. One investigation is still active.
- Update: Skyler Tinker, 13 is still missing. Skyler continues to have a presence on social media and appears to be evading efforts to locate him. He is believed to be in or around the city of Saskatoon.
* 18 assault investigations.
- Chandler Mooswa, 27, was arrested after a report on the morning of July 14 of a male walking down a grid road in the Cochin district with a machete. Subject entered a yard and began to stab at the door to a residence. Police arrested subject without incident and he appeared in North Battleford Court on July 15 charged with possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, mischief to property and failing to comply with an undertaking.
- On July 17 at approximately 4:30 p.m., a complainant located her previously reported stolen vehicle on a grid road on the east edge of the city of North Battleford. While attempting to retrieve her keys, she was assaulted and reported being stabbed by an unknown weapon by the person who was in possession of her stolen car. The suspect fled with the victim’s car, the car was later located by police and the suspect was also taken into custody. Kendra Frank, 33, is charged with assault with a weapon and is also in violation of her conditional sentence order. She was remanded into custody and made her first appearance in North Battleford court on Monday July 19. The victim sustained a minor injury to her leg in the incident.
* Eight break and enter investigations.
- Report of a break and enter to a business on Thatcher Avenue in North Battleford between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m. on July 18. A dark green 2011 Polaris side by side and a 2011 Precision trailer reported stolen.
- Home on the 1400 block of 109th Street in North Battleford reported broken into some time over the weekend. Missing items include a generator and some appliances.
- Residence on the 1600 block of 102nd Street in North Battleford reported broken into on the evening of July 18. Television among items reported missing.
- A 33 year old male was arrested and charged with break and enter after being located inside a residence on the 1400 block of 100th Street in North Battleford just before 10 a.m. on July 20. He has since been released and is scheduled to make his first appearance on Aug. 23.
* Six vehicle thefts.
- 2009 Black Chevrolet Silverado with Saskatchewan License 151LMV reported stolen from a residence on the Mosquito First Nation some time in the morning hours of July 19.
* One Health/COVID violation investigation.
* 18 Mental Health Act investigations.
* Four charges relating to impaired driving
* 10 traffic collisions reported.
Anyone with information on any incident is urged to call the Battlefords RCMP at 306-446-1720 or Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TiPS(8477).