The City of North Battleford tennis courts in Centennial Park as of June 5 are now open. The three courts are open in full compliance with the outdoor individual recreation guidelines and restrictions as required by the Chief Medical Health Officer and regulated under the Government of Saskatchewan's Re-open Saskatchewan plan.
The following guidelines must be followed when using the tennis courts.
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of illness or have been in contact with a confirmed case
- Tennis/pickleball players only – No spectators
- Physical distancing of two metres must be maintained at all times
- Singles play is recommended – two people per court.
- Doubles play is permitted if partners are from the same household
- Do not share equipment
- Avoid touching nets, benches and gates
- Label and only handle your own pickleball and tennis balls
- Stay on your side of the net
-No camps, leagues or group instructions – one on one instruction is permitted
- Leave the court immediately after you are finished playing
- Courts are free to use, first come first served, from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For additional information about COVID-19 guidelines please refer to www.saskatchewan.ca/covid19.